Sunday, February 9, 2014

Meeting

Since today was the only day in the last several weekends that I had a day off, I had the opportunity to meet with my mentor. We were together for around two hours, and we discussed the plan for my capstone physical project. We discussed things like my essay and how it was going now that I turned it in for teacher review. We also went into how I will be doing my hours and what I will be doing. I'm really content with the mentor I chose because she's a really easy going person, so communicating with her is fairly easy. The only thing I've been having trouble with is the little time I actually have to do anything on the weekends and after school, but I think I have my project under control. Hopefully I'll be meeting with my mentor again soon.

2/7/2014
Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours

1 comment:

  1. Can you give details that explain what exactly you both talked about? What plans did you make for your project? Also, be sure to include the individual time spent on this session and the total time you've spent on your physical project.

    ReplyDelete