Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fifth Mentor Log

Saturday was the last day to complete my hours and I'm honestly so relieved that I'm getting closer to finishing my Capstone Project. It's usually the same routine and by now I'm already used to it. I check in with the day's supervisor and ask if he needs any help with anything or if there's anything I should do. That day we didn't need to make any fruit punch because we were just serving water and coffee. It always depends what supervisor we have. Since we were short on people I had to hand out trays to whomever was next in line, which is about the easiest thing you could do there. We gave out soup, rice, and cupcakes that day. I was upset since the man who was serving the soup used a spoon with holes in it so they couldn't get any liquid. I didn't understand why he didn't use a ladle, but it isn't my responsibility to be in charge of that so I didn't say anything. That really upset me because these people come to be served a good meal and they could have gotten more than what they did. You never know when their next meal is going to be and that's why they should be given the most that can be given. 

4/26/2014
Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 25 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment